The links below will take you to the undergraduate research pages for each of the undergraduate colleges. There you will find opportunities, programs, and funding possibilities for students in that college.
Faculty may chose to work with students from a certain college or major, or may be interested in students with specific skills and/or interests. See the information on finding and contacting specific faculty members.
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- College of Architecture, Art, and Planning
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Engineering
- SC Johnson School of Business- School of Hotel Administration
- SC Johnson School of Business- Dyson
- College of Human Ecology
- School of Industrial and Labor Relations (ILR)
University-wide Guidelines for Training
- All researchers working in laboratories, from students to faculty, must receive safety training. It is important, once you’ve begun working with your faculty advisor, that he/she makes these trainings available to you.
- If you work with humans or animals, specialized in-depth training is required. This training is coordinated through Cornell Research.